So, it’s been a while since I posted here. Honestly, I’m pretty annoyed that I didn’t get to draw more over the summer. And now I’m back in school so I’ll get even less time, ugh. This is actually an older picture, which I wasn’t planning on uploading, but I was so irritated about not doing anything that I decided to put it up anyway. Please bear with me while I get my life together ~
I’m alive! I greatly underestimated how busy second semester would be. Here’s a Valentine’s Day-ish picture to make up for it. Even though it’s March.
Well, here’s just a little sketch dump I made. I don’t have a lot of these because I tend to work on a picture to completion instead of just sketching it. But I thought these pictures were good enough to post here, even if I never finish them. I’ll give a little description of each one so you know what it’s about.
- Ultimate Madoka again! I think this was the first I time I drew her, and as I said before, she’s great to draw.
- I drew this a few days ago. It isn’t a particular character, I just really wanted to draw that pose. I feel like my pictures don’t have a lot of really intense movement to them so I was trying to practice with this picture.
- This is really old picture of Erika from Umineko (seriously, I drew it like three years ago). And as you can probably tell, it’s not an original picture, it’s copied from an image in one of the openings. I always liked how it turned out though, and I was really proud of it at the time.
- This was the first time I drew Alice Liddell, and I think it was probably the best. I really need to remember what I did with this picture to make it work.
- Another version of Charlotte. Again, I think this is probably the best she’s ever looked. Original characters are hard to work with. 🙂
- BEATRICEEEE! Yeah, I drew this after finishing Requiem, and if you know how that story goes… This is probably the least completed sketch here, but that’s because I have no idea how to draw Beatrice’s dress. I do really want to do a fully completed picture of her sometime, though.
EDIT: Had to re-upload the picture, since it somehow got deleted. The image is exactly the same, although it might be at a slightly different size.
Charlotte’s back! And looking much closer to how I originally imagined her, I might add. She doesn’t have a finalized design or anything yet, so I’m still trying to figure out exactly how I want her to look. I did give her a last name, though. Now she’s Charlotte Goldstein.
This picture is also memorable because I used watercolors for the background…and now you can see why I don’t usually use them. Because it ends up looking like that. Seriously, I’m even worse at filling up the space with them than I am with colored pencils. I hope I can get better at them but for now I’ll just have to bear with it.
Here’s another one of my OCs. Her name’s Riyu (as you can tell from the title XD). She’s part of a magical girl story that I’ve been nursing in my head for a few years. Dunno if I’ll ever get around to releasing it, but it’s fun to work on nonetheless.
Another old picture. It was kind of meant to be a vent, except I was already feeling better before I drew it. So now there’s not much meaning to it. It was fun to work on, though.
This is a digital painting I did of one of my OCs. I think that out of all my digital works this one is my favorite. I was trying to experiment with adding different hues to the shading and I really like how it came out. I’m not to crazy about the background, though. But then again I’ve never been to happy with how my backgrounds turn out. The only other problem I have with this is that I ended up drawing way Charlotte way more moe than I meant her to be. I mean, I don’t really have a problem with moe, but… Well, I guess there are worse things that could happen.