Charlotte’s back! And looking much closer to how I originally imagined her, I might add. She doesn’t have a finalized design or anything yet, so I’m still trying to figure out exactly how I want her to look. I did give her a last name, though. Now she’s Charlotte Goldstein.
This picture is also memorable because I used watercolors for the background…and now you can see why I don’t usually use them. Because it ends up looking like that. Seriously, I’m even worse at filling up the space with them than I am with colored pencils. I hope I can get better at them but for now I’ll just have to bear with it.